Movie File Merger 0.3.0
Selective combination of video collections.
From Reinhold Lauer
Movie File Merger (MFM) helps you with the selective combination of video collections, like home videos, movies, series, or documentaries. It can be used also for other types of collections, like music, or basically any files, but MFM is optimized for videos.
MFM is not a movie database program like Personal Video Database! MFM is designed so that the lists can be easily updated once out of date. MFM runs in Dropbox, which makes it easier to share lists with other people. MFM is portable, so that you can run it from anywhere, on any hard disk or memory stick. MFM works together with multiple other programs, like GOM, VLC, MediaInfo, or TeraCopy. All of them can be downloaded and used for free.
- Select which videos are copied or moved
- Select the videos to copy before hand
- Small lists for distribution over the internet
- Copy only relevant videos in the Wish list
- Ignore videos in the Existing and Garbage lists
- Avoid to have all the stuff duplicated
- Select movies according to predefined genre lists from IMDb
- Select videos according to regular expressions
- Search for movies or series on IMDb
- Search for videos on torrentz.eu
- View video media information in the pop-ups when hovering over a list entry
- Select videos according to filtered media information
- Start playing the video with your default player
- Scan all connected hard disks for collections (Just Scan It)
- Copy everything, what is missing and not garbage, from the Import folder (Just Rip It)