Edraw Office Viewer Component 22.214.171.1241
Embeding and Displaying MS Office
Edraw Office Viewer Component contains a standard ActiveX control that acts as an ActiveX document container for hosting Office documents (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio documents) in a custom form or Web page. The control is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using Office in a custom solution.
The control is designed to handle specific issues that make using ActiveX documents from a non-top-level host window difficult, and serves as a starting place for constructing your own embedded object file viewer or editor as an ActiveX control.
It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read-only Word document data and Excel sheet to their employees while restricting modifications to the underlying data.
1. Added the 64 bit component redistribution package to support the pure 64 bit project.
2. Implemented "exclusive" office feature. If some word or excel documents get opened outside of the component, the component window and other office window can avoid interfering with each other.
3. Avoiding to affect other ms office interface outside of the component when the component disables the current office window.
4. Added support to hide multiple workbooks on the windows taskbar even when the Windows in Taskbar option is unchecked.
5. Improved the MS office document open speed. Now the developers can decide whether close the old document before open a new document.