Aspose.Words for Java 126.96.36.199
Aspose.Words is a Java a component.
From Aspose Pty Ltd
Aspose.Words is a Java word processing component to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using Microsoft Word. It supports all java applications and works with J2SE 1.4.x and higher. Other advanced features include content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities with images and support of DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, HTML and XHTML formats. All other drawing objects like shapes, images, textboxes, OLE objects and ActiveX controls in documents are also supported.
Some common uses are
- Perform mail merge
- Generate reports using mail merge
- Insert formatted text, paragraphs, images, tables and other content into a Word document
- Populate a table in a Word document using data retrieved from a database
- Create mailing labels
- Combining documents, moving sections between documents, and mail merging images stored in files outside of the database
- Mail merge data from multiple tables, format date and numeric fields
- Insert a watermark into a document